Who wants some homemade ice-cream?
It’s super easy and simple to make with just a few ingredients. There is no use of ice-cream maker and no artificial flavors and colors. This ice-cream turns out really creamy and smooth. Once you try it out, you will never order ice-cream from the store. You will love it!
And what can be better than homemade ice-cream on a hot sunny day? This recipe takes just a handful of kitchen ingredients and mangoes to make luscious, delicious scoops of mango ice cream.
Whipped Cream/Amul or any cream-600 ml
Vanilla Essence- 1 tablespoon
Mango Puree- 2-3 cups
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whip it with the blender until it becomes fluffy (if you don’t get whipped cream, just blend the cream)
- Blend the mango pieces into a puree. Add sugar and blend the mangoes. Add the mango puree in the cream and blend it again.
- Stir gently without deflating the cream. Pour it into a box with a lid and freeze it up to 4-5 hours.
- Beat the ice-cream again once it melts down with the ice-cream beater or blender. (This will give you more creamy and soft ice-cream)
- Freeze it again for 6-7 hours.
- Scoop the creamy ice-cream and serve!
Alternatively, you can make vanilla, strawberry, and other flavored ice-cream with these same steps. You just need to change the flavor. Like, instead of using mangoes, you can use strawberries.