Baked these Coffee Cinnamon Cupcakes. Easy and simple recipe, coffee lovers must try!
Tip: Don’t mix the ingredients for too long. As soon as the ingredients come together in a homogenous mixture without lumps, you’re ready to go. This tip applies to all kinds of dough you might prepare.
The danger of over-mixing does exist, and it can turn your sponge weak and stiff – not light and airy as you had hoped.
Baking Powder/Fruit Salt-1-2tsp
- Mix butter and sugar together until it becomes fluffy.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, coffee, and cinnamon.
- Add milk and whisk the batter properly. Do not make the batter too loose.
- Add baking powder/fruit salt and mix it well.
- Grease the cupcakes tray with butter/oil.
- Pour the batter and bake at 180 degrees in the over.
- Top up with some roasted walnuts.
- Bake for 15-02o minutes and check with a knife by pricking it in the middle. If the knife comes out clean, the cupcakes are ready.
- Let it cool down and remove it from the tray.
- Serve your Coffee Cinnamon Cupcakes.