No time for yeasting the dough? Don’t worry, this wonderful and easy recipe would save your time and effort and the result would be delectable. These buns would come out fluffy, and soft. Everyone’s gonna love it for sure!
Try it out!
Flour- 2 cups
Salt- a pinch
Eno/Fruit Salt/Baking Powder-2tsp
Baking Soda-a pinch
1. Sieve the flour. Add salt and sugar. Mix well.
2. Add curd and mix. Add milk, oil. and eno and knead the dough.
3. Do not knead the dough too tight. Keep it loose.
4. Divide the dough into equal portions and make balls out of the dough.
5. Grease the tray with butter/oil. Place it in a tray or muffins mold. ANd brush these balls with milk.
6. Bake at 180 degrees in the oven.
7. Remove as it turns golden brown or you can check by pricking a knife in the middle. It the knife comes out clean, your buns are ready.
8. Once you remove from the oven, cover it with a wet cloth.
9. Once the buns get cool down, brush with butter/oil.
10. Homemade buns are ready!