We know Risotto tastes the best with Arborio Rice, but have you ever tried with the normal white/brown rice? Try it out, you will love it!
Once you know how to make a risotto, you can use your own favorite ingredients and create your own masterpiece. You just need to add a few ingredients and your rive would turn out super creamy and cheesy.
Garlic Paste-5-6 cloves
Salt-1-2tsp (as per taste)
1. Wash and soak rice in water for half an hour. Boil rice in a rice cooker or pressure cooker.
2. Chop onions and capsicum into dices.
3. Heat oil/butter in a pan.
4. Add garlic and ginger paste. Saute it for a few minutes.
5. Add chopped onions and saute until it leaves its crunchiness.
6. Add chopped capsicum and saute it for 5-7 minutes on a medium flame.
7. Add salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
8. Add cooked rice.
9. Add milk, cream, and grated cheese. Mix it well.
10. Let the rice cook and if required keep adding milk as it gets thciker and thicker.
11. Serve hot with garlic bread or any other condiments.