One of my go-to-dish is classic Fried Rice and Manchurian. It’s one of the most popular dishes in the world. This recipes includes lots of vegetables and sauces giving it a unique and tempting flavor. The saucy, tangy, and spicy taste would make you drool for sure!
So, why not try out this famous Indo-Chinese recipe amid the lockdown and pamper yourself with some Chinese food!
For Fried Rice
Rice- 1 cup
Veggies: Onions, Spring Onions, Garlic, Capsicum, Benas, Carrots
Green Chili Sauce-1tsp
Onions- Diced and chopped
Soya Sauce-1 tablespoon
Tomato ketchup-4-5 tablespoon
Chilli Sauce-3-4 tablespoon
Water- 1-2 cups
For Manchurian Balls
Veggies: Cabbage, Carrots, Onions, Capsicum
Oil for frying
For Fried Rice
- Wash and soak rice for half an hour.
- Cook rice in a rice cooker or any cooker you use to cook rice.
- Chop all the veggies finely.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped veggies and saute it.
- Add salt, black/white pepper, green chili sauce, and soya sauce. Mix it well.
- Add cooked rice and mix it gently. Keep it aside.
For Saucy Gravy
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions. Saute it until it turns brownish in color.
- Add chopped garlic and saute it till it gets brown in color.
- Add diced onions and capsicum. Cook it for 5-10 minutes on a medium flame.
- Take a bowl, add tomato ketchup, chili sauce, soya sauce, cornflour, and water. Mix it well and ensure no lumps are formed.
- Add the sauce mixture to the onions and capsicum. Mix it well and add salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Chop all the vegetables.
- Add all-purpose flour, cornflour, salt, and black pepper. Mix it well.
- Make small balls out of the mixture.
- Fry these balls until turns golden.
- Add these balls in the gravy.
- Serve hot with fried rice.