We have made Focaccia without using yeast. It’s spongy and soft. It is perfect to serve as a snack or side dish with dinner or soup. It can be even sliced in half and used for sandwiches. The spiced focaccia bread recipe is very simple to make and takes 10-15 minutes to get ready.
All-Purpose Flour and Wheat Flour-2cups
1. Mix curd, powdered sugar, and salt in a bowl.
2. Add eno/fruit salt, and mix well.
3. Mix baking powder and milk together and add to the concoction of curd.
4. Add wheat flour and all-purpose flour to the curd mixture.
5. Make a dough (a little tighter than the cake batter).
6. Grease the mold with batter and transfer the dough into the mold.
7. Bake the focaccia at 180 degrees to 200-degree oven temperature.
8. Serve as a sandwich or with any dish.