Tawa Paneer tikka is spiced marinated cottage cheese cubes with vegetables that are pan-fried or roasted on a pan or Tawa. Basically, these are roasted in a tandoor or oven on skewers. But, here is a simple recipe that does not require any skewer or oven.
Paneer tikka is a good source of protein and helps you feel full for a longer period of time, resiting you to binge-eat. It’s a popular snack among vegetarians.
So, here we bring you a Paneer tikka recipe that doesn’t need a tandoor or oven for preparation
Paneer (Cottage Cheese)-7-8 big cubes
Red Chili Powder-1tsp
Green Chillies Paste-1/2tsp
Roasted Gram Flour-2tsp
Salt-as per taste
- Take yogurt in a bowl. Mix turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, garam masala, chaat masala, ginger paste, green chilies paste, and roasted gram flour. Mix it well.
- Add paneer and capsicum in the yogurt mixture.
- Mix gently till paneer and capsicum are coated well.
- To marinate further, cover the bowl and refrigerate the mixture for an hour.
- Heat butter/ghee/oil in a pan, add marinated paneer and roast it from both sides. Further, add capsicum and roast it.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala, chili flakes, and lemon and serve hot with green chutney.