A delicious no-bake Chocolate Mousse Cake made using just 5 ingredients. This easy chocolate cake is spongey and moist topped with chocolicious whipped cream.
Required Time: 10mins
Hide n Seek Biscuits )- 1 big packet
Melted Dark Chocolate–4-5tsp
Water- 1 cup
- Take a small bowl of warm water and add cocoa powder to it.
- In another bowl pour whipped cream or if you do not have whipped cream, whip the fresh cream with the beater until it gets fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and melted dark chocolate and beat it again.
- Now dip the hide n seek biscuits one by one in the mixture of water and cocoa powder and place them in the cake mold or any box that you can put in the fridge.
- After placing the biscuits, spread cream evenly and again add a layer of dipped biscuits
- You can have 4-5 layers of it.
- Sprinkle it with cocoa powder.
- Cover the box or mold and keep it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Chocolate Mousse Cake is ready!