Although we get pizza base in all the stores, but freshly homemade baked pizza base is unbeatable.
Here is the method:
- Combine flour and salt in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir 1 cup of warm water, with the yeast and olive oil. Let the yeast rise and pour the yeast mixture in the flour mixture and knead it properly. Set the dough aside to rest for 15 minutes. And cover it with a damp cloth.
- Divide the dough equally and shape each into a ball. Use a rolling pin, make Rotis like shape (circular). And make it a little thin, if you like thin crust pizza. And prick the base with fork.
- Brush the crust with little olive oil, and top with your favorite toppings like onions, capsicum, olives, jalapeno, etc. Bake the pizza in the preheated oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until it gets golden and crisp. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- And if you just have to bake the pizza base, place the base in the preheated oven for around 10 minutes.
- The pizza base is ready!