Rice Noodles are very fine, long strands, mostly used in soups in Vietnam. Rice Noodles are a light and healthy alternative to pasta. These rice noodles are also gluten-free, so you don’t have to worry if you are on a diet. You can make many variations with these rice noodles. We have tried something more healthy.
Broccoli- 1 small
Capsicum- 1 small
Olive Oil- 3-4 tbsp
Oregano- 2-3 tsp
Chili Flakes- 2tsp
Salt-1-2 tsp (As per taste)
- Boil the rice noodles in water with added salt and olive oil. Drain the excess water let it cool down.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, saute garlic and add oregano and chili flakes.
- Add sliced capsicum and broccoli. saute the veggies for 5-10 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add salt. Mix it well.
- Add rice noodles and mix them well.
- You can add grated cheese if you like to. (optional)
- Veggie Rice Noodles is ready!