Steamed is a popular recipe for breakfast in India. It’s very quick and easy to make. Poha is light and fluffy and makes sone of the best breakfast options.
Poha/flattened rice- 2 cups
Salt- as per taste
Sugar- 2 tbsp.
Lemon Juice- 4-5 tbsp.
1. Wash poha properly and steam it for 5 minutes.
2. Add salt, turmeric powder, sugar, lemon juice, and mix it well.
3. Add a 1.stbsp. oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and green chilies. Cook it for 2 minutes. Top this over poha.
4. Add coriander leaves and mix it well.
5. Heat it in a microwave or pan and serve topped with roasted peanuts or namkeen or sev.