What can be better than homemade ice-cream on a hot sunny day? Just a handful of kitchen ingredients and mangoes is all it takes to make luscious, delicious scoops of mango ice cream.
Whipped Cream/Amul or any cream-600 ml
Sweetened Condensed Milk/ Milkmaid- 1 can or 400 grams
You can order here: Nestle MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, 400g Tin
Vanilla Essence- 1 tablespoon
Mango Puree- 1-2 cups
Mango Pieces (small)
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whip it with the blender until it becomes fluffy (if you don’t get whipped cream, just blend the cream)
- Pour the condensed milk/milkmaid and vanilla essence. Blend it again
- Blend the mango pieces into a puree. Add the puree in the cream and blend it again.
- Add mango pieces and stir it well.
- Stir gently without deflating the cream. Pour it into a box with a lid and freeze it up to 8-10 hours.
- Scoop the creamy ice-cream and serve!
Alternatively, you can make mango, vanilla, strawberry and other flavored ice-cream with these same steps. You just need to change the flavor. Like, instead of using cocoa powder, you can use fresh mango pieces to make mango ice-cream.
Image Credit: flickr.com