It’s a simple dessert that will cool you right down. Mango Shrikhand is a lovely combination to enjoy during summers. Shrikhand is a creamy Indian dessert paired with fruits. Mango Shrikhand is made with the flavors of saffron, cardamom, creamy curd, and mangoes. So, whip this up to beat the summer this season.
Yogurt/Hung Curd- 2 cups (thick and fresh)
Powdered Sugar-1/4th cup
Saffron- a few strands
Cardamom Powder-1/2 tbsp
Chopped almonds- a few for garnishing
- Take the yogurt or hung curd in a vessel, add the pieces of mangoes.
- Blend it till the yogurt thickens and pieces are blended smoothly.
- Add powdered sugar, saffron strands, and cardamom powder. Blend it again.
- Refrigerate it for 3-4 hours.
- Serve Chilled Mango Shrikhand with chopped pistachios and saffron strands on the top. (You can also use chopped pistachios for garnishing)