Chinese Food is delightful and authentic or not, it has grasped Indian taste buds. There are many restaurants that serve Indo-Chinese dishes and many authentic as well. So, which one do you prefer-Indo-Chinese or Authentic Chinese?
Well, you don’t have to head any restaurant for Chinese food. If you are a Chinese food lover and food enthusiast, try out this recipe at home. It’s super easy and everyone will surely, love the taste!
The dish has become really popular all over the world!
Required Time: 25 minutes
For Haka Noodles
Salt as required
White Pepper-1-2 tablespoon
Black Pepper-1-2 tablespoon
Chili Sauce-2 tablespoon
Soya Sauce-1/2 tablespoon
Onions- Diced and chopped
Soya Sauce-1 tablespoon
Tomato ketchup-4-5 tablespoon
Chilli Sauce-3-4 tablespoon
Water- 1-2 cups
For Haka Noodles
- Heat water in a pan, add noodles to boil. Add salt and oil so that noodles do not get sticky.
- Strain the water out of the noodles, once noodles get boiled and pour cold water over the noodles and let them cool down.
- Heat oil in a pan, add all the chopped veggies and saute it for 5-7mins.
- Add salt, black pepper, white pepper, and chili sauce.
- Add boiled noodles and mix it well.
For Saucy Gravy
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions. Saute it until it turns brownish in color.
- Add chopped garlic and saute it till it gets brown in color.
- Add diced onions and capsicum. Cook it for 5-10 minutes on a medium flame.
- Take a bowl, add tomato ketchup, chili sauce, soya sauce, cornflour, and water. Mix it well and ensure no lumps are formed.
- Add the sauce mixture to the onions and capsicum. Mix it well and add salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- The saucy gravy is ready to serve hot with Haka Noodles.
- You can add Manchurian balls or fried panner in the gravy.