If you are looking for a quick, easy, and healthy breakfast recipe, this Instant Rava Uttapam. It’s basically a South Indian dish and one of the best recipes to enjoy your most important meal of the day.
Start your day with something healthy!
Required Time: 20 mins
Rava/Suji- 2 cups
Water- as required
Red Chilli Powder-as required
Eno/Fruit Salt-1-2 teaspoon
For Tomato Chutney
Curry Leaves- 4-5
Salt- as per taste
Red Chilli Powder- 1 teaspoon
Mustard Seeds- 1/2 teaspoon
- Mix Rava, curd and water, salt in a bowl. Mix it well and leave it for at least an hour.
- Add Eno/fruit salt
- Heat a little oil in a pan.
- Pour the rava batter and spread it in a circular motion. And ensure that it is a little thick.
- Spread the finely chopped onions, tomatoes, and green chilies over the batter. Sprinkle salt and red chili powder.
- Flip over the other side once the uttapam turns golden brown.
- Cook it in medium flame for 3-4 minutes
- Veggie Uttapam is ready. Serve it with the chutney of your choice!
- Heat oil in a pan. Add curry leaves and mustard seeds.
- Add chopped onions, green chillies, and tomatoes.
- Cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- Transfer it to the mixer and make a coarse paste.
- Serve it with uttapam!