Craving for chocolate cake? Don’t worry you don’t have to wait for hours. It’s a 2-minute thing!
This is the simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly delicious, moist, easy and best for the individual servings.
This is the best recipe for a mug cake!
A must-try for all the cake lovers!
All-purpose flour/Maida-3 tablespoon
Baking Powder-1/2 tablespoon
Cocoa Powder-2-3 tablespoon
Powdered Sugar-2-3 tablespoon
Vanilla essence-1 teaspoon
Chocolate chips (optional)
- Add all purpose flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar in a mug. Mix it well.
- Add oil/butter, vanilla essence, and milk to the mixture and stir it well. Make sure no lumps are formed. The batter should be creamy and in flowing consistency.
- Top it with choco chips.
- Microwave the mug cake for 2-mins.
- Check the mug cake by pricking a knife in the middle of the cake. If it comes out clean, your mug cake is ready. Otherwise, microwave it for more 30 seconds.
- Your instant mug cake is ready!
- You can add hazelnut paste as well in the mixture.
- You can top up with ice-cream or just whipped cream or chocolate sauce and enjoy it!