Who wants some homemade ice-cream?
It’s super easy and simple to make with just a few ingredients. There is no use of ice-cream maker and no artificial flavors and colors. This ice-cream turns out really creamy and smooth. Once you try it out, you will never order ice-cream from the store. You will love it!
The best thing about homemade ice-cream is that it can be made with the best quality cream, condensed milk, and sugar. And you can also control the level of fats and sweeteners.
It’s utterly delicious!
If you have any question related to the recipe or other recipes, please comment below J
Whipped Cream/Amul or any cream-600 ml
Sweetened Condensed Milk/ Milkmaid- 1 can or 400 grams
You can order here: Nestle MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, 400g Tin
Vanilla Essence- 1 tablespoon
Cocoa Powder-4-5 tablespoon
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whip it with the blender until it becomes fluffy (if you don’t get whipped cream, just blend the cream)
- Pour the condensed milk/milkmaid and vanilla essence. Blend it again
- Add cocoa powder and mix it well. You can also add Choco chips and melted dark chocolate to enhance the taste.
- Stir gently without deflating the cream. Pour it into a box with a lid and freeze it up to 8-10 hours.
- Scoop the creamy ice-cream and serve!
Alternatively, you can make mango, vanilla, strawberry and other flavored ice-cream with these same steps. You just need to change the flavor. Like, instead of using cocoa powder, you can use fresh mango pieces to make mango ice-cream.