Who doesn’t love French Fries?
French Fries are delicious. Picture them golden, crispy, salted to perfection. You can season them with herbs and dip it in ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise and gobble them up. And the best part about French Fries is that you can pair them with any food from burger, pizza and you can also enjoy it with a cup of hot tea or coffee.
If you love french fries so much, why not make the perfect one at home? It’s super easy!
Find out how to make perfect restaurant-quality fries at home.
- Take big sized potatoes and slice them like thick matchsticks. Wash them in the cold water.
- Take a large bowl of water and boil it.
- Add the potatoes in the boiling water and half-boil these potatoes. (10mins on a medium flame)
- Strain the water and let the potatoes cool down.
- Add cornflour to these potatoes and mix them well.
- Keep the potatoes in the refrigerator for around an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan or kadhai and fry the french fries until they turn golden in color. Place them on a tissue paper so that it absorbs the excess oil and sprinkle salt as per taste. (You can add any seasonings over it if you like)
- This way, your fries will be more crispy and less oily.
Try it out!