With creamy cheesy sauce topped over crispy nachos and a lovely array of fresh vegetables, this plate of easy cheesy veggie nachos is super delicious. This my all-time favorite! A Mexican dish with a cheesy twist!
Required time: 15-20mins
Maize Flour-3/4th cup
All-purpose flour-5 tablespoon
Oil- 2 tablespoon
Salt- as per taste
Chili Flakes-4-5 tablespoon
Oil-5-6 tablespoon for frying
For the topping (white cheesy sauce)
Please refer the recipe here: https://leapingwindow.wordpress.com/2018/06/27/cheesy-creamy-sandwich/
- Combine both the flour in a bowl.
- Add salt, oil, oregano, chili flakes, and water.
- Knead the dough properly.
- Divide the dough into equal parts
- Roll the portion in a thin circular shape with the rolling pin and prick the dough evenly with a fork
- Cut the dough into triangular shapes and keep it aside.
- Heat oil for frying
- Deep fry the nachos on a medium flame till they turn crispy and golden in color.
- Heat the white cheesy sauce
- Spread over the nachos
- Sprinkle chili flakes, oregano, and cheese
- Enjoy the dish!
You can make extra nachos chips and store it in an air-tight container.
Alternatively, you can buy a pack of tortillas or nachos chips from any grocery store as well to save your time.