Spice up your meal with the potatoes cooked in tomatoes and garlic paste. It’s an easy to make dry recipe. You can serve it as a starter or a side dish with your meal. I am sure everyone would love this Spicy Tangy potato. It’s delicious and flavourful, you will relish it!
Chopped Garlic-3-4 cloves
Ginger Paste-1 tablespoon
Onion Seeds-1/2 tablespoon
Oil- 1 tablespoon
- Boil potatoes and strain excess water and let the potatoes cool down. After potatoes cool down, peel them off and cut it into dices.
- In a mixer, add chopped tomatoes, red chilies, chopped ginger, and garlic. Make a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion seeds, spring onions and sauté it for 5mins.
- Add the paste in the pan and tomato ketchup and let it cook for 10mins.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Add diced potatoes and mix it well. Make sure potatoes are coated well with the paste.
- Garnish with coriander leaves or spring onions.
To save time order, Ginger Garlic paste online. Just click the image below to order.