Stuffed Biscuit Sandwich is a dish that you can have during your tea or coffee break or as snacks/appetizer. It gives a great taste with its crunchiness, mashed potatoes, and tangy-spicy sauce/chutney.
I haven’t seen this dish on any restaurant’s menu as of now. You will love the dish for sure so, try it!
Marie Biscuits- 8 pieces
Potatoes-2-3 large sized
Salt- as per your taste
Red Chili Powder- as per your taste
Turmeric Powder-1/2 tablespoon
Lemon Juice-1-2 tablespoon
Wheat Flour-3-4 tablespoon
Coriander Chutney (Recipe:https://leapingwindow.wordpress.com/2018/09/24/chhole-tikki-chaat/)
- Boil the potatoes and mash them. Chop onions and green chilies.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and sauté onions until it turns translucent.
- Add mashed potatoes, green chilies, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder and mix them well.
- Add lemon juice and mix it well,
- Mix wheat flour and water in a bowl.
For Stuffed Biscuit Sandwich
- Heat oil in a pan for frying and simmer it till you prepare.
- Take two biscuits, spread coriander chutney on one side of the biscuits and place sliced onions and cucumbers over one of the biscuits
- Spread the potatoes mixture on the other biscuit
- Place one of the biscuits over another like a sandwich.
- Dip it in the wheat flour mixture.
- Deep fry it in the oil or you can bake it as well or you can just enjoy it without baking or frying, like a raw biscuit sandwich J
- Strain the excess oil and serve it hot with ketchup or coriander chutney
- Enjoy the delicacy!