Coin Bread Pizza is a perfect recipe for a quick bite and instant munchies to enjoy anytime at home. These are cute pizza bites, made with toasted bread topped with fresh veggies, cheese, and herbs. These make delicious bites which will make everyone waiting for it.
Tomatoes-3 big zized
Salt-2-3 teaspoon (as per your taste)
Red Chili Powder-2 teaspoon
Tomato Ketchup-3-4 tablespoon
- Chop tomatoes, onions, potatoes, and garlic in a bowl. Add these in a cooker for boiling.
- Boil it for 10-12mins.
- Add butter, salt, red chili powder, chili flakes, oregano, and tomato ketchup.
- Stir it well and cook for 5mins.
- Let it cool down.
- Pizza sauce is ready!
For Coin Bread Pizza
- Take a small bowl or any circular disc to cut the read in a shape of disc or circle
- Chop onions and capsicum and grated cheese
- Spread the sauce over the bread
- Add chopped onions, capsicum and corn.
- Add grated cheese over the veggies
- Sprinkle chili flakes and oregano
- Place it in an oven tray
- Bake it for 5-7mins.
- Serve hot with ketchup!
- If you are running out of time, you can just buy Pizza sauce from any departmental store, but make sure you buy “American Garden” Pizza Sauce. It’s the best!