When you think of pasta, it’s cheesy, saucy, tangy and buttery. But have ever thought of eating or making pasta without cheese or any sauce but just a few herbs? Try out my recipe and you will love it!
Required time: 10-12mins
Gluten Free Pasta
- Boil water in a pan, add pasta, simmer the flame and let it boil for 10-12mins
- Drain the water and let the pasta cool down
- Take a pan, heat olive oil and add pasta
- Add salt, pepper, oregano and chili flakes
- Toss it well
- Your pasta is ready!
- Instead of olive oil, you can use butter
- If you like the garlic flavor, you can sauté chopped garlic or garlic paste and add the ingredients later.
- You can also add onions, capsicum, olives and other veggies that you like.