This is basically a Nepalese dish and is really famous. It is easy to make and you can just make it in 5mins. This is one of my favorite recipes. There are different varieties of it and everyone has their own style of making it. There are different varieties of it and everyone has their own style of making this recipe. This is my version of the recipe, check it out!
Required Time: 5-7mins
Potatoes-3-4 big size
Cucumber- 1 medium size
Ginger Paste- 1/2tablespoon
Lemon Juice-2 tablespoon
Sesame seeds-3 tablespoon
Fenugreek seeds-1/2 teaspoon
Red Chili Powder
- Boil the potatoes, peel them off and cut into big pieces.
- Roast the sesame seeds and crush it in a mixer into a fine powder.
- Add chopped cucumber, green chilies, and ginger paste
- Add salt, red chili powder and sesame powder
- Heat oil in a pan, add fenugreek seeds and as it crackles pour it into the potatoes.
- Add lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves
- Aloo ka Achar or Spicy Tangy Potatoes is ready!
- You can have it with rice or beaten rice or just the achar is perfectly fine!