Don’t you wanna try a sandwich that is juicy and crunchy at the same time?
Onions give a toothsome crunch to this sandwich and green chilies and other ingredients add a bit of spice. I am sure it will be appealing to everyone! Everyone would love this sandwich.
Required Time: 5-7mins
White/Brown Bread-4 slices
Red Chilli Powder
- In a bowl, mix thick curd, chopped onions, chopped green chilies, salt, red chili powder and chopped coriander leaves
- Take two slices of bread and spread the mixture evenly on one side of the bread slice and cover it with the other slice.
- Heat a pan, spread butter/ghee and sprinkle turmeric powder and mustard seeds.
- Place the bread and toast it. As the one side of the sandwich gets golden in color flip it and toast it until it gets crispy.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or coriander chutney.