Tiramisu is a classic Italian dessert with a strong coffee flavor and rich cream with rum. Here is the recipe for a non-alcoholic tiramisu that can be made quickly at home with only a few ingredients. The amazing flavor of coffee will surely steal your heart!
Required Time: 10mins
Hide n Seek Biscuits (Coffee flavored preferably)- 1 big packet
Powdered Sugar-1 tablespoon
Water- 1 cup
- Take a small bowl of warm water and add coffee to it.
- In another bowl pour whipped cream or if you do not have whipped cream, whip the fresh cream with the beater until it gets fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and coffee and beat it again.
- Now dip the hide n seek biscuits one by one in the mixture of water and coffee and place them in the container.
- After placing the biscuits, spread cream evenly and again add a layer of dipped biscuits
- You can have 4-5 layers of it.
- Sprinkle it with cocoa and coffee powder
- Cover the container and keep it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Tiramisu is ready!