Veggie Paneer Frankie is a yummy snack made with delicious grated paneer and vegetables of your choice, The Indian styled tortillas are filled with spiced veggies and paneer which makes a lovely lunch or dinner or snack, The Frankie is loaded with a tongue-tickling mixture of sauces and veggies. With its amazing mix of flavors, the dish is great to serve at parties as well.
Required Time: 15mins
Flour (Maida and Wheat)-1 cup Maida and 2 cups Wheat Flour
Salt- a pinch
Sugar- 1 teaspoon
Oil- 1 tablespoon
Chili Sauce-2-3 tablespoons
Tomato Ketchup-2-3 tablespoons
- In a bowl, mix both the flour, add salt, sugar, oil, and water and knead the dough properly.
- Cover the dough and keep it aside for some time.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and capsicum and sauté it for 5mins.
- Crumble the paneer and to the mixture.
- Add chopped green chilies and add salt, chili flakes, black pepper, chili sauce and tomato ketchup
- Mix it properly
For the Roll
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll the dough in a circle.
- Heat a tava or pan and cook the tortillas using oil
- Flip the side and spread mayonnaise
- Add the mixture and sprinkle grated cheese
- Fold the tortilla into a roll
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise or coriander chutney
- Instead of mayonnaise you can use pizza sauce or make a mixture of tomato ketchup, chili sauce, chili flakes, and oregano.
- You can try out a variety!