It’s a very simple recipe yet tastes delicious and needs very few easily available ingredients. It is a quick eggless cake recipe and once you try this out you will forget the age-old method of baking a cake. It’s super easy and tastes amazing!
Hide n Seek Biscuits-1 big packet
Oreo Biscuits-1 big packet
Powdered Sugar-3 tablespoons
Cocoa Powder-4 tablespoons
Milk- 1-2 cups
Butter, for greasing
For chocolate icing
- Crush the biscuits into a fine powder in a mixer.
- Add powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and milk.
- Mix it with spatula properly till you get a consistent batter
- Add Eno and stir it again.
- Grease the butter in the cake mold
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree
- Pour the batter into the mold
- Place it in the oven at the same temperature.
- To check your cake, insert a toothpick or a clean knife in the middle of your cake and if it comes out clean, it means the cake is baked properly.
- Let the cake cool down, then take it out from the mold.
- Your cake is ready!
For icing or topping
- Mix dark chocolate, cream, and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Microwave it for 2mins.
- Mix it properly
- You chocolate icing is ready.