What to do with leftover Bhaji? You can make a delicious sandwich that everyone will surely love! A simple yet lip-smacking dish! It makes a perfect snack or a party starter.
Required time: 5-7mins
Bhaji (Recipe below)
- Take three slices of bread.
- Spread the coriander chutney on one slice of the bread and sprinkle cheese
- Cover with the second slice of the bread.
- Spread bhaji over the second slice of the bread, sprinkle some cheese and cover it with the third slice.
- Spread Butter over the sandwich and grill or toast in the sandwich maker.
Method for Bhaji
- Chop potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage, capsicum and add peas in a cooker and boil it for 10-15mins.
- Heat oil/butter in a pan and add chopped onions.
- Sauté onions till it turns brownish
- Add ginger garlic paste and chopped green chilies
- Once the veggies are done, mash it up properly.
- And add it to the onion mixture.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, chili powder and pav bhaji masala
- Simmer the flame and let it cook for 10-12mins.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Bhaji is ready!