It is a delicious combination of veggie patties with a soft bun. It’s a fusion dish. The dish will give you a complete burger experience with a little Indian touch. The cheesiness of this burger is sure to die for. A Must try dish at home! Pile the burger with your favorite condiments like French fries or chips and pop up a cool drink and enjoy!
Required time: 15mins
Boiled Potatoes-4-5(big sized)
Tomato Ketchup-1 tablespoon
Lemon juice-1 tablespoon
Chili Flakes/Chili Powder
Breadcrumbs-8-10 slices of bread
- In a bowl, mash the boiled potatoes and add all the chopped veggies and breadcrumbs (you can add as many veggies as you like)
- Add salt, chili flakes/chili powder, lemon juice and mix it well.
- Divide equal portions of the mixture and make patties (flat one)
- Keep them in the fridge for a while.
- Brush oil on both the sides of the patties and fry them in the air fryer or you can shallow fry them in a pan.
- Mix mayonnaise, chili flakes and tomato ketchup in a bowl.
- Heat a pan and spread butter on both the sides of the bun and toast the bun.
- Spread the sauce on both the buns and place the patties on one side of the bun.
- You can add lettuce, onions or tomatoes as well on one side of the bun.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over it and cover it with the other bun.
- Your burger is ready!