Everyone loves Dominos’ Garlic Bread Sticks, isn’t it? Ever thought of trying it at home? It’s really simple. This is one of the recipes that I wanted to give a try and finally, I did it. It turned out really delicious, trust me! It’s pretty easy and quick, you just need a handful of ingredients and you are done with it. Let’s have a look at the recipe.
For dough-2 hours to rise
Dry Yeast-4-5 gms
Lukewarm Water-1 cup
Oregano Chili Flakes
For the dough
- Take a large bowl and stir sugar and yeast in the lukewarm water and let the yeast get activate for 5-10 minutes.
- As the yeast gets activated, mix flour, salt, oregano, chili flakes, garlic paste, and butter
- Knead the dough well
- Leave it for 2 hours
For Garlic Bread
- Prepare garlic butter by mixing butter, garlic paste, oregano and chili flakes
- Flatten the dough, you can give it a round or oval shape and spread the garlic butter over it
- You can also spread grated cheese over it and more of the seasoning? (optional)
- Fold the dough to make it a semi-circle and brush a good amount of garlic butter over it.
- Make marks over the dough not cutting it fully
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10-12mins.
- Garlic bread is ready to serve!
- Serve it with cheesy dip
For cheesy dip
Mix mayonnaise, cheese, and 2-3tablespoons of milk. Microwave it for 30 seconds and add salt, oregano and chili flakes. Cheesy Dip is ready! Way too easy!