Oreo Muffins can be made in minutes with just a few ingredients, this is an easy-to-make recipe that you can prepare for your loved ones anytime and we can bet, it will be loved by all! These are super-easy, foolproof bake-sale winners! The muffins are dark, fudgy, chocolaty and so delectable!
Oreo Biscuits-2 packets
Powdered Sugar-1-2 tablespoons
Cocoa Powder-4 tablespoons
Milk-1 and 1/2 cups
Eno- 1 tablespoon
- Crush oreo biscuits into a fine powder in a mixer
- Add powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and milk
- Mix it well
- Add Eno to the batter
- Take a mould and spread the butter on all the sides
- Pour the batter in the mould
- Set the oven’s temperature to 180 degree
- Bake the muffins in an oven until the toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
- It will take 15-20 mins
- Your muffins are ready!
- Serve hot with chocolate sauce!