Samosas are generally a tea-time snack and are not popular only in India but all over the Asian countries and middle-east. Most commonly samosas are made with potato stuffing but here I have given it a twist. You must try out and trust me, you will love this recipe. This is definitely the best healthy samosa that you will ever make at home!
Lemon Juice-1-2 tablespoon
For the dough
- Sieve the flour, add salt and water or you can even add milk to make the dough soft and knead it properly.
- Add oil and knead again. Let it set for 10 minutes.
For the filling
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions and capsicum (you can add other veggies also if you like)
- Crumble the cottage cheese and add to the veggies
- Add salt, pepper, chili flakes and lemon juice according to your taste.
- Roll the dough, cut it into two halves, join the edges to make a cone and add the filling and finally seal the edges properly.
- Brush the cones with little oil and put it in the air fryer or oven.
- Samosas are ready!
- Serve with coriander and mint chutney.
If you don’t want to bake it, you can deep fry the samosas.