Mug pizza is really easy to make and is made with the ingredients that you probably already have in the kitchen and the whole thing takes really less time than to order a pizza. It’s a quick-fix pizza yet give an authentic taste. It’s a wonderful treat to serve anyone. The cheesy and saucy bite of Mug Pizza is just delightful!
Required time: 5-10 mins
Baking Powder-1/8 teaspoon
Baking Soda-a pinch
Onions, Capsicum, Olives, and any other veggies that you like
- Mix tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, oregano, chilli flakes and pepper.
- In a microwaveable, mug or bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- Whisk the mixture with oil and milk and make a dough and flatten it
- Spread sauce over the dough
- Spread the chopped veggies and top it up with cheese
- Microwave for 2-3 mins.
- Top up with oregano and chili flakes
- Pizza is ready!
- For sauce, you can buy Pizza Sauce from the market(American Garden has the best Pizza Sauce)
If you want to try making the sauce at home, here is the recipe:
- In a cooker, chop 4-5 tomatoes, 2 potatoes, 3-4 green chilies, 3-4 cloves of garlic, 3 onions and let it cook for 10-12 minutes.
- After 4-5 whistles turn off the flame and add butter, oregano, chili flakes, pepper and tomato ketchup.