Cheese Balls are a playful perfect party starter and all age groups enjoy the dish. It’s a little crunchy from outside and soft and cheesy from inside. They are easy to make and delicious! And the best part about preparing cheese balls is you can prepare and refrigerate them for 2-3 days and then fry them. The taste will be the same. Awesome, right? Let’s get started.
Time required: 10-12 mins
- White/Brown Breadcrumbs-1-2 packs of bread
- Milk-1 cup
- Grated Cheese (6-8 cubes, you can use Amul cubes)
- Onions, Capsicum and Corn(you can add other veggies as well)
- Chilli flakes
- Black/White Pepper
- Oil for frying
- Add milk to the breadcrumbs. Let the breadcrumbs soak for 5 minutes. The mixture should not be too loose. If the mixture gets loose you can add more breadcrumbs to it.
- Chop capsicum and onions and add to the mixture.
- Add corn, grated cheese, salt, oregano, chili flakes and pepper according to the taste.
- Make balls out of the mixture and coat the balls with bread crumbs
- Fry these balls in a medium flame.
- Try out these balls with mayonnaise or ketchup.
A different way to prepare Cheese Balls with same ingredients:
- Mix chopped onions, capsicum, and corn, salt, oregano, pepper and chili flakes with grated cheese. Make a mixture.
- Soak bread in a bowl of water, squeeze the water and add the mixture into the center of the squeezed bread and give it a shape that of a ball.
- Coat it with breadcrumbs.
- Cheese balls are ready to fry!
- Serve with green chutney, ketchup or mayonnaise.
You can also fry it in Air fryer, just brush the balls with little oil and put in the Fryer.